- You are prohibited from using or transmitting from the website for any improper or unlawful purposes that would violate any law;
- You may not use this website to publish, post, upload, email, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, information or pictures that are indecent, inappropriate, obscene, pornographic, objectionable, threatening, menacing, harassing, stalking, racist, offensive, defamatory, libelous, infringing or are alleged to be violate the legal right of others, or otherwise unlawful;
- You may not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or software or programs other materials that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person’s computer, our sites, any software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment or in breach of any intellectual property rights or in breach of confidence;
- You are prohibited to download any file or materials, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know cannot be used legally;
- You may not engage in any other behavior likely to inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the website or the services or that is otherwise likely to damage or destroy the reputation of the website;
- You may not advertise or offer to sell goods or services for any commercial purpose unless you have our written consent to do so;
- You may not remove, falsify or delete any product identification or author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary rights or any restriction on or in the Supplies and/or the website or identification or labels of the origin or the source of software or other material;
- You may not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in material on the website or Supplies;
- You may not collect or store personal information about other end users;
- You may not interfere with or disrupt our sites, servers, or networks;
- You are prohibited to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a representative of Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You may not make copies, modify, reproduce, republish, post, transmit, distribute or manipulate identifiers, or alter all or any part of the website or any materials contained on it in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- You may not engage in any illegal activities.
Trademarks, Service marks, Logos, etc.
This website (including the software used to operate it) and the trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos and any information or material used in connection with the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd and/or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. You are not granted any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd or third-party trademarks. If you believe that material located on or linked to by creatrixcampus.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd. Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
Limitations of liability
In no case will the services of creatrixcampus.com or its directors, employees or other representatives, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any special, incidental or consequential damages. In no event will creatrixcampus.com will not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation or concealment or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by applicable laws arising out of the information, bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, by our maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of our service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control or the opinions or conclusions held or made, any websites linked to this site, any use of this web site, or the content contained at any, or any personal objects resulting from the downloading of material or accessing any information or material, services and quality of servers, games, products, services or sites, or all such sites is linked, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, or loss of software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss.
Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- You will comply with all directions and instructions given by Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd in relation to the use of and access to the website and the services. Except where prohibited by applicable law, Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd does not promise that this web site or any content, service or feature of this web site might contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors.
- Timely or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of this web site will provide specific results. This website and the information provided within are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from this web site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd assumes no legal responsibility for accuracy, correctness, legitimacy, legality, validity, reliability, quality, stability, completeness, correctness, or content of this website and the materials provided on this website. This website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to this web site, or any portion of this web site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change this web site, or any portion of this web site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of this web site, or any portion of this web site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes. Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described in this web site at any time. Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to make changes or updates to, and monitor the use of, the site and content provided on or through this web site at any time without notice.
- Any content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through this web site is used at your own discretion and risk. Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of content.
- Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the website and will not be liable for the content of any communications or messages received by you from other users.
You may contact Syntaxmatic Technologies SMC-Pvt. Ltd about any problems or questions with this website at: email@example.com